Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Pumpkins

fromSasha Kaun sasha.kaun24@gmail.com
toward45@cityofchicago.org
dateFri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:33 AM
subjectHalloween Pumpkins


Hello Alderman John Arena,

First of all, you are a great Alderman and American.  I voted for you once.

I wanted to see what will be done about Jack O'-Lanterns this Halloween.  Last year our neighborhood woke up one Saturday morning and all our pumpkins were destroyed.  I believe Billy Corgan was the culprit although justice was not served against him.  I do not believe this is the first time he has done this.  Can you assign police to keep a close eye on Mr. Corgan this Halloween?  My children were devastated last year and I do not want to experience that again.

Thanks,
Sasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromWard45 ward45@cityofchicago.org
toSasha Kaun
dateFri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM
subjectRE: Halloween Pumpkins

Thank you for sharing your concerns. It is my understanding that Mr. Corgan is no longer Smashing Pumpkins, but we will be monitoring him nonetheless. Have a safe and happy halloween.
BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment