Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Your giant cock

fromSasha Kaun
tomstrand@milwaukee.org
dateWed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM
subjectYour giant cock

Hello,

My name is Sasha. I am from Russia. I plan to visit Milwaukee early this Summer. I am a big fan of huge cocks. Usually, I like to travel to places with huge cocks. My favorite cocks were in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and several across the USA because they were so large. I have taken pictures of the biggest cocks in the world and am putting together a memory book. I just love cities with huge cocks. Wherever you are in the city, you can always just look up and see them. Does Milwaukee have the biggest cock you have ever seen? I can't wait to see the cock of Rockwell. What is the best route to see this cock? Can I take a train, bus, or taxi cab? I hope to see the big cock during the day and also come back for a night time viewing. Also, how close can I get to the cock? Can I touch it? I know in Saudi Arabia I was not allowed to go near or touch the giant cock, but usually in the USA I could do almost anything with it. Please let me know the answers to my questions as I would like to get the most pleasure out of your cock that I can. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromMaria Strand
tosasha.kaun24@gmail.com
dateWed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM
subjectRe: Your giant cock

Please tell me you are referring to a clock in your emal . . . You know, of the tick rock fashion . . .

Maria

Maria E. Strand, CTA
Membership Services Coordinator
VISIT Milwaukee
648 N. Plankinton Avenue
Suite 425
Milwaukee, WI 53203
414/287-4239
Fax 414/273-5596
mstrand@milwaukee.org
www.visitmilwaukee.org

VISIT Milwaukee is dedicated to ensuring our guests are warmly welcomed and enjoy an enriching experience in this jewel of the Great Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment