Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pants

fromSasha Kaun
toaboatman@mioffice.com
dateMon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM
subjectPants

Hello Adam,

Last night, I visited Have a Nice Day Cafe to drown my sorrows of Valentine's Day. First a little backstory. I flew to Denver on Friday to surprise my girlfriend for Valentine's Day weekend and to propose to her. I had a great plan. Dinner and movie (Valentine's Day). Have you seen the movie? I did, alone, because I had already purchased the tickets on Fandango. Is there anything sadder than going to that movie alone? But before dinner, I planned to walk into her apartment to surprise her and propose to her. The way I planned to propose to her was to give her a present. My dick in a box. Around my penis I tied on an engagement ring. So I cut a hole in the box, put my junk in the box, and planned to have her open the box. But when I walked into her apartment so was having sex with another man! It was terrible. Also, I hadn't planned on this so the ring around my penis was cutting off the circulation. It was a terrible weekend, which brings us to Sunday.

Sunday, I decided to get really drunk because I didn't have to work on Presidents Day (back to back holidays!). So I went to your establishment and enjoyed the night. However, I believe I left my pants in your bathroom. Did you find a pair of 32/32 Levi jeans with a Blackberry and a wallet? My driver's license is in the wallet. It has my name on it. It is a driver's license. I usually take my pants off when using the stall, but I must not have put them back on. They should be right in the stall.

Please let me know that you have found my pants and I will come over and pick them up.
Thanks,
Sasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromAdam Boatman
toSasha Kaun
dateTue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM
subjectRE: Pants

Sasha,

Well, I'm honestly left with very little words but allow me to attempt to assist. First off, Have A nice Day cafe wasn't open on Sunday. Our neighbor, Tiki Bob's was open that night. So, I would suggest you contact them to locate your pants, cell phone and wallet.

On a side note, I'm terribly sorry about the situation but, for future reference, might I suggest you leave your pants on when your in the stall of a bar.

Good luck with everything and I hope you find your pants.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment