Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hearing Issue

Read the original Hearing Issue post

---

Read the B Side:

From: Sasha Kaun 
Subject: Hearing Issue
To: cm@drshearingcare.com
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 1:41 AM

Hello,

My wife recently visited our family doctor to determine why her hearing has beginning to suffer.  He stated that her loss of hearing can be cured by hearing aids.  As much as my wife and I would like for her to have her hearing back, we are very concerned about this sort of treatment.  Where do these aids come from?  How are these sort of aids placed in the body?  I have read that aids is most often deadly around 10 years.  We are still debating whether it is worth it or not, but we are learning against this treatment.

Will the hearing aids stay contained within the ears or will is spread to the rest of the body?  If it just stays contained in the ears, is it fatal?  Will my wife lose her ears?

Please advise as to what would be the best option for my wife.  Perhaps we can set up an appointment.  I look forward to hearing from you.  I have heard you are most expert on this topic and know that you will be able to answer my questions.

Thanks,
Sasha Kaun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from: Cathy Ann Miller, AuD eardoccathy@yahoo.com
reply-to: eardoccathy@yahoo.com
to: Sasha Kaun 
date: Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:25 AM
subject: Re: Hearing Issue

Mr. Kaun,
 
Thank you for you email. 
 
Hearing aids are small electronic devices that are worn on or just slightly in the ear.  They are custom made and prescribed for each individual hearing loss.   They are worn only when awake and have no negative side effects.
 
Based on some of the comments in your email, I think you are confused and or misinformed about some things regarding hearing and hearing loss and hearing aids. 
 
I would be more than happy to meet with you and your wife in a consult to explain and and answer any questions that you have.
 
Hearing aids are wonderful devices for helping people hear and communicate better.
 
Please call my office for an appointment.  812 949 3272

Cathy Ann Miller, AuD Doctors Hearing Care
4212 Charlestown Rd., Suite 3
New Albany, IN 47150
812 949-3272
fax 812 949-3271

No comments:

Post a Comment