Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Monday, August 17, 2009

Reds

fromSasha Kaun
toBBowman@reds.com
dateFri, Aug 14, 2009 at 5:36 PM
subjectReds

Hello Brandon,

I have recently moved to USA from Russia. I like Cincinnati. It is very good town. My favorite team is the Reds. This is why I moved to Cincinnati. I want to support the Communist baseball team. My parents call long distance and say "how is America? Are you still a Communist?!" and I reply "Yes Mama! The Reds are the best!" (even though they are in 5th; although I remind my friends that it is a 6 team division!). I particularly like it when that Marty Brennaman says "this one belongs to the Reds!". It is really refreshing to think a city in America supports Communism as much as I do! I have noticed many bobblehead days! When is Stalin bobblehead day or Lenin bobblehead day? I very much want to get one for my parents. Thank you very much!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sasha


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromBrandon Bowman
toSasha Kaun
dateMon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:34 AM
subjectRE: Reds

Sasha,

Thank you for your support of the Reds and am glad you enjoy Marty Brennaman. I wanted to let you know that we will not be doing any Stalin or Lenin bobbleheads as the Reds are not in any way affiliated with Communism. Thanks

Brandon Bowman
Trafficking Coordinator

Great American Ball Park

100 Joe Nuxhall Way

Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109

BBowman@reds.com

Office 513-765-7036

Fax 513-765-7153

www.twitter.com/cincinnatireds

www.reds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment