Sasha likes soup!

Are you sensitive?
NO YES

Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday party

fromSasha Kaun <>
toRebecca.Villanueva@broncos.nfl.net
dateMon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:17 PM
subjectBirthday Party

Hello Rebecca,

My son's 8th birthday party is scheduled for November 6th. I promised him that Tim Tebow would show up at his party. Fortunately, this date falls on the Broncos bye week so I know Tim will be available. Tim is my son's favorite football player. He even recently got the Tim Tebow haircut.

Please tell Tim to contact me so I can give him directions. He will also receive a free lunch (thinking sloppy joe sandwiches or corn-on-the-cob) as well as all the cake and ice cream he wants. I will just need him for "Pin the Heisman Trophy on the Tebow", pinata supervision, and some light recreation. No foreplay will be involved.

Please let me know what I need to do to get in touch with Tim or have him contact me. Also, do you think I should serve sloppy joe or corn-on-the-cob?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha

---------------------------------------------------


fromVillanueva, Rebecca
toSasha Kaun <>
dateTue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:15 AM
subjectRE: Birthday Party

We appreciate your wanting Tim to visit your son’s birthday party over weekend in early November. I’m sure it is a very important occasion to your son and your entire family. As much as Tim wishes he could visit every child that is a fan of his it is impossible. His schedule is very demanding and even on BYE weekend’s doesn’t allow for much free time.


I hope you and your family enjoy the November 6th weekend. If you’d like to provide your son’s name and address we will be certain to mail him some Broncos goodies for his big day.


Thank you.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment